今天看到一本雜誌做的民調,"Would you forgive a cheating significant other?"(你會原諒另一伴劈腿嗎?)
1.Life is way too short to spend it with someone who's not treating you with respect.
2.You can inadvertently hurt someone's feelings, but you can't accidentally cheat. It's premeditated betrayal.
3.Not honoring your commitments is unacceptable and cowardly- just leave the relationship before hooking up with someone else.
4. Until cheaters can learn to face conflict head-on and express themselves honestly, they need to be sent packing.
1. Forgiveness is much healthier than holding anger in. Taking someone back, however, is another story. (嗯..好像蠻對的~)
2. Everyone has a lapse in judgement at some point in their life, and those lapses can be great learning experiences.
3. I could get over someone cheating if he came to me and admitted his mistake. But if I heard it from someone else, I'd never forgive him.
4. Sometimes people cheat because they feel unappreciated. It's self-righteous to judge someone if you haven't walked in his or her shoes.